Through the investment into vessels, STX Corp. is stably enjoying the business of time chartering and voyage chartering leveraging the currently holding owned and chartered vessels. While STX expands the scale of the business by active shipbuilding and used vessel introduction, we are also preparing for risks related to fluctuating markets by diversifying the portfolio by the fleet’s vessel types and forms.
Moreover, STX Corp. will achieve stable and continuous growth through new maritime and logistics business projects connected to other segments of the company’s businesses and services.
- Operating owned vessel fleet, including bulk carriers (cape, handysize bulker, etc.) and crude oil and chemical product tankers (MR, chemical tanker, etc.)
- Stable operation with a long-term lease to Korean and international charterers and deploying owned vessels into a long-term transportation contract with Korean oil refineries
- Providing worldwide transportation services of different cargoes including coal, iron ore, solid wood, fertilizer, grains, and chemical products for Korean and international consigners
- Providing vessel-related total service that satisfies customer needs through investing and transportation services of new and used vessels as well as management for vessels and crew by collaboration with STX Marine Service, the subsidiary of STX.
- Green Ship Project development to proactively respond to the trend of hardening international environmental regulations and transition of maritime shipping paradigm into eco-friendly practices.